Business Analyst (Oracle e-Business)
Alfred McAlpine Business Services
(Acquired by Carillion Business Services June 2008)
July 2007 to July 2008
David brought a wealth of enterprise solution experience to a new, greenfield site implementation of an Oracle e-business suite CRM implementation. As a result of his experience, and his ability to relate directly with the business teams he also assumed roles within the procurement and selection team for Contact Centre telephony systems and associated softphone technology, the Project’s Design Authority Team, and leading test and defect management.
- Vendor liaison (Oracle), working closely to understand the product capabilities and ensure functional gaps in the product were identified and addressed.
- Project Data Conversion Strategy & Standards
- Lead Functional & Design Analyst (Service Delivery)
- Non-functional requirements
- Mobile Field Service Business & System Process Design
- Customer Services Centre Business & System Process Design
- Test & Defect Management, working closely with the vendor to ensure a fast turnaround on defect resolution.
Business Change Management
- Business process remodelling in preparation for CRM business processes & systems, including as-is and to-be business process modelling.
- Mobile Field Service process remodelling.
- Greenfield Customer Service Centre strategy & business processes.
- Process Modelling
- Functional & Non-Functional Requirements gathering & GAP analysis
- Interface between business representatives & Oracle Consultancy
- Business Focused Design Forums & Workshops
- System Test & Defect Manager
- Project Design Authority Team Member
- Oracle AIM
- BPMN (Business Process Modelling Notation)
Software / Technologies
- Oracle e-Business Suite 11i (CRM & Field Service)
- HP Quality Centre