July 2007 to July 2008
I brought a wealth of enterprise solution experience to a new, greenfield site implementation of an Oracle e-business suite CRM implementation.
As a result of my experience, and my ability to relate directly with the business teams, I also assumed roles within the procurement and selection team for Contact Centre telephony systems and associated softphone technology, the Project’s Design Authority Team, and leading test and defect management.
- Vendor liaison (Oracle), working closely to understand the product capabilities and ensure functional gaps in the product were identified and addressed.
- Project Data Conversion Strategy & Standards
- Test & Defect Management, working closely with the vendor to ensure fast turnaround on defect resolution.
- Lead Functional & Design Analyst (Service Delivery)
- Non-functional requirements
- Mobile Field Service Business & System Process Design
- Customer Services Centre Business & System Process Design
Business Change Management
- Process Modelling
- Functional & Non-Functional Requirements gathering & GAP analysis
- Interface between business representatives & Oracle Consultancy
- Business Focused Design Forums & Workshops
- System Test & Defect Manager
- Project Design Authority Team Member
- Oracle AIM
- BPMN (Business Process Modelling Notation)
Software & Technologies
- Oracle e-Business Suite 11i (CRM & Field Service)
- MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project
- HP Quality Centre